Wednesday, December 2, 2009

83. THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY GAME

I never get tired of this singing bunch--I just ordered the Season 3 of the Partridge Family TV series released in DVD! The hits series of the 70s inspired many merchandise like this boardgame made by Milton Bradley in 1971. It's your typical race-to-the-finish board game using cut-out Partridge Family members as play pieces. There's Keith and Danny, Laurie and Shirley, Tracy and Chris that you stand on blue and red plastic bases. It also comes with 2 dice, 24 cards and game inserts. This Partridge Family Game was in an unplayed-with condition when I got it from Hake's Americana & Collectibles. I paid $15 for this, which I haven't actually used for fear that I might reduce its value. Imperfect and used examples on ebay carry a price tag from 10-20$, while one in good condition sold for 50$! Pssheww! I wonder what budget-conscious Mrs. Shirley Patridge would think of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment